| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in April is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 52.2mm (2.1in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 11 days.
- In April the skies in Dijon are fine having an average of a measurable 6:46 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:34.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Dijon, France
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: