| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in August is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 65.4mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged during on average 11 days.
- In August the heavens above Dijon are slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:52 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 6:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dijon, France
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: