| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in December is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain every now and then. Only 62mm (2.4in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 14 days.
- In December the skies in Dijon are dismal having on balance just 1:27 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:27 long and the longest day is 8:43 long with an average length of 8:31.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Dijon, France
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: