| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in February is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with occasional sleet, snow or rain. Only 52.5mm (2.1in) of H2O tumbles during on average 13 days.
- The blue above Dijon is dull with on balance a trifling 3:01 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:11.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dijon, France
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: