| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in June is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 62.4mm (2.5in) of water is discharged across on average 12 days.
- In June the heavens above Dijon are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:05 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:38 long and the longest day is 15:55 long with an average length of 15:50.
- There are approximately 7:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Dijon, France
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: