| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in March is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Only 52.8mm (2.1in) of water is transfered across an average of 10 days.
- In March the skies in Dijon are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:05 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Dijon, France
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: