| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in May is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 86.3mm (3.4in) of fluid is released during an average of 12 days.
- In May the heavens above Dijon are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:00 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 15:37 long with an average length of 15:04.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Dijon, France
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: