| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in November is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Only 64.2mm (2.5in) of fluid is deposited during on average 14 days.
- In November the blue above Dijon is very dim having on balance a scanty 2:15 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:45 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:16.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Dijon, France
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: