| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in October is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 57.6mm (2.3in) of water is dumped during on average 12 days.
- In October the heavens above Dijon are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:46 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:45.
- There are approximately 5:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dijon, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: