| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dijon in September is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 66.6mm (2.6in) of H2O accrues across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Dijon is fine with on balance a measurable 6:48 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 5:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dijon September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Dijon, France
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Dijon: